The Penguin Podcast: The Great British Podcast featuring The Penguin English Library and an EXCLUSIVE competition
With the Diamond Jubilee right around the corner, everyone at Penguin is feeling very proud to be British so we've got a very British podcast for you all. We've got an interview with Simon Winder, editor of The Penguin English Library series, the perfect recipe for British high tea and, if that's not enough, the chance to win FIVE titles from The Penguin English Library.
To enter the competition, please leave your answer in the comments below (as requested in the podcast).
For more information on The Penguin English Library click here.
Terms & Conditions:
- No purchase necessary to enter the prize draw.
- This prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 years or over, with the exception of employees of the Promoter, their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion.
- Entries must be received by 25.05.12. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Entries via agents or third parties are invalid. Entries become the property of the Promoter and are not returned.
- Only one entry per person. No entrant may win more than one prize.
- To enter leave a comment with the correct answer
- All correctly completed entries will be entered into a prize draw which will take place on 28.05.2012. The first three entries drawn will be the winners.
- The prize for the winner is 5 titles as specified in the competition.
- Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be notified via email or post by 14 days after the closing date. The winner must claim their prize within 14 working days of the Promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
- To obtain details of the winner please email email@example.com stating the name of the prize draw in the subject heading 4 weeks after the closing date.
- The Promoter will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the prize draw, unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering this prize draw, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this prize draw and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
- The winners agree to take part in reasonable post event publicity and to the use of their names and photographs in such publicity.
- By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter is Penguin Books Limited, 80 Strand, London WC2R 0RL.